Stow on the Wold is a world-renowned centre set within a conservation area in the beautiful North Cotswolds. As well as being a popular tourist attraction, everyday shopping, business & leisure needs are all catered for including a large supermarket and a wide selection of excellent independent shops, pubs and restaurants. The nearby larger commercial centres of Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and Banbury provide comprehensive choice and facilities. The renowned Daylesford Organic Farm Shop and Soho Farmhouse are situated within a short drive.
Stow on the Wold benefits from good transport links, with the A429 (Fosse Way) providing links to the A40, M40 and M5 with easy access to both London and Birmingham and a direct rail service to London Paddington at close by Kingham Station.
The Cotswold Way offers glorious walks throughout this designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – perfect for family Sunday walks and the active individual.
Aubrey Mews is a unique selection of 7 homes consisting of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses. Each new home offers the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout and has been built in natural Cotswold stone to fit in with the beautiful Cotswold setting.
The development has been carefully designed to promote a small community feel. Each property benefits from its own garage and is designed in the classic Cotswold style, offering open plan living, a stunning kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
Located within easy walking distance to the town’s many facilities, this is a perfect opportunity to live in a superb, quality environment, in this renowned area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Contemporary kitchen, each layout individually designed
- Quality worktops, up-stands & splash back
- Integrated oven, hob & extractor fan
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom & En-suites
- IS Concept Cube sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Wall mounted wash basins with chrome single mixer tap
- Wall mounted WC’s with soft close seats
- Chrome heated towel radiator
- Ceramic tiling to walls & floors
- Shaver socket
Heating & Electrics
- Thermostatically controlled heating and hot water system
- Individually controlled radiators throughout
- Oregon engineered oak doors
- Brushed chrome fittings
- Built-in wardrobes with Oregon oak doors
Media, Communication & Lighting
- Media, Communication & Lighting
- TV/Satellite points and telephone sockets
- Recessed ceiling lights to kitchen/bathrooms
- Contemporary style chrome switch plates
- A-rated appliances
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets
- Energy efficient thermostatically controlled central heating
- Double glazed timber casement windows
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and walls
- 10-year LABC warranty
- Outside wall lights to front and rear of property
- Multi-point locking system to front entrance door
- Intruder alarm
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Garage with timber doors, power & light
- Turfed gardens, planting and paving to patio areas & pathways
- External water tap
Disclaimer: These particulars are intended as a guide and act as information to prospective buyers. They are not an offer or contract, or part of one. All details, areas, measurements floor-plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon, they are approximate and illustrative only and not to scale. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable), where provided, are given as a guide only and all documentation should be checked by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.